The Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack toy is classic, colorful fun for your little one! Younger babies will love grasping, holding, shaking and exploring the five colorful rings. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside – with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When they’re ready to sit and stack, babies can place the rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps them develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!
Features and Benefits:
- Stacking toy for babies with 5 colorful rings to grasp, shake, and stack
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny surface with rattling beads inside
- While they’re stacking the rings on the base from biggest to smallest, babies are starting to understand the concept of relative size. (Plus, it’s super fun.)
- Sitting up for sort and stack play exercises your baby’s developing balance and coordination skills. Try placing the rings in front of your little explorer, holding them up high or off to the side to encourage reaching in all different directions.
- For babies ages 6 months+