Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reimagines the characters in a fresh new way, featuring jagged-shelled Raphael as a snapping turtle, wielding twin tonfas as his weapons; Leonardo as a red-eared slider, using an ōdachi sword; Donatello as a soft-shell turtle, sporting a Tech Bo- Staff; and Michelangelo as a box turtle, arming himself with a kusari-fundo.
Comes in Assortments:
• Leonardo Action figure comes with a translucent odachi sword, a dagger sword, two throwing stars, and a ramp-jumping skateboard.
• Donatello Action figure comes with two Tech-Bo staffs, two throwing stars, and Sheldon the battle drone to attach to Donnie’s back shell!
• Michelangelo Action figure comes with a kusari-fundo weapon, an iron fist weapon, a three-piece staff, two throwing stars and signature skateboard. Set also includes a graffiti sticker sheet.
• Snapping turtle Raphael comes with two tonfa batons, a pair of translucent “power-up” fists, and two throwing stars.
• Splinter figure comes with a 2-in-1 staff that reveals a dagger and two throwing stars.
• April figure comes with both a standard and a blazing bat weapon, and her trusty mutant sidekick, Mayhem.
• Origami Ninja figure comes with three different-sized origami weapons and a double-bladed reaper.
• Meat Sweats The Tenderizer Action figure comes with a meat tenderizer hammer and a removable tentacle hand.
• An alchemist warrior mutant from the Hidden City, Baron Draxum is the self-proclaimed protector of all mutant-kind. He plans to mutate all of humanity with his insect-like Oozequitoes!